The fact is, our Sunday services are too big to build real community, so the way we connect at Fairfield is through Life groups. They are a great way to grow in your relationship with God, meet new friends, have fun, and make a difference.
We have new groups starting all the time, but you don't have to wait until a new group starts to join one. Below you will find a list of the groups that are currently meeting. All of our groups have sound Biblical teaching, led by great people. Feel free to explore the different groups until you find the group of people you feel like you fit in with. We also have Life Groups for the youth, Click Here to go to the (Youth Page?)
Groups Currently Meeting:
Sunday Morning 9am:
- Todd Warren is leading a study on the Book of Acts in room 21.
- Debbie Beebe is leading women's class doing a Beth Moore DVD study in room 24.
- Chris Rarick is leading a study on Prophesy & Apologetics in Room 20.
- John Gayle is leading a study on the book of Daniel in room 25.
- Tom Taylor is leading a study on the book of Daniel in room 23.
- High School Group is meeting in room 22.
Midweek Life Groups:
- Steve Goddard is cooking breakfast and leading a men's study of Ecclesiastes at his house (contact church office for address) at 7:30am Monday mornings.
- Robert Whetstone leads a men's study at GJ's Family Restaurant at 7:30am Tuesday mornings.
- College Group is at the church Thursday nights at 7:30pm.
For questions or more information contact email@example.com